Tiger Shroff thinks girlfriend Disha Patani is way out of his league

Read what Tiger Shroff has to say about rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani

 Tiger Shroff, Disha Patani, Tiger Shroff Disha Patani 
However when we asked Tiger about Disha, the actor chose to walk the diplomatic route. “She is too cool for me. She is way out of my league.”

Tiger Shroff tried his best to squash link-up rumours surrounding him and actress Disha Patani. Speculations are rife that both have been seeing each other.  The duo was even spotted recently exiting a movie theatre together after watching a late night show.

Disha Patani is way out of my league: Tiger Shroff

However when we asked Tiger about Disha, the actor chose to walk the diplomatic route. “She is too cool for me. She is way out of my league.”

Watch: What Tiger Shroff has to say about rumoured girlfriend Disha Patani

Tiger, however, praised Disha’s beauty and expressed his wish to have someone like her in his life. 

Tiger Shroff Dating Disha Patani?

“Disha is so beautiful. I wish I had someone. I am the most uncool person. I hope after Baaghi something happens.”

When asked if he is just friends with Disha, Tiger quipped, “I am trying to get friendly.”

Disha Patani will be seen making her debut with M.S.Dhoni.

Tiger Shroff's relationship with Disha Patani has kept gossip mills busy for a while now. The Heropanti actor is supposedly dating Disha, but if Tiger is to be believed, his rumoured girlfriend is 'too cool' for him.

Tiger was recently spotted with Disha at a multiplex in Mumbai. Asked about their relationship at a promotional event for Baaghi, Shroff said, "...she's too cool for me, she's way out of my league."

"Kaash! (I wish) She is a very beautiful girl, she's too good for me. I'm the most uncool person, I wish if somebody likes me," he added.

Reportedly, Tiger and Disha have been dating for quite some time now, with Tiger also helping her with dance lessons. Patani, a model, is making her Bollywood debut with MS Dhoni The Untold Story opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.

Tiger will soon be seen on the big screen in Sabbir Khan's Baaghi, opposite Shraddha Kapoor. About his second box-office outing, Shroff said, "Our trailer is doing quite well, so I am very thankful. It is a big thing to receive so much love so early, I've gotten more than I deserve."

In Baaghi, Tiger is paired with Shraddha Kapoor. The young actors have already upped the ante when it comes to action, and the trailer has left a lot of people suitably impressed with the two.
Tiger Shroff thinks girlfriend Disha Patani is way out of his league Tiger Shroff thinks girlfriend Disha Patani is way out of his league Reviewed by Unknown on 17:30:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.