Hrithik Roshan gifts himself a Rolls Royce for birthday?

Did Hrithik Roshan gift himself a Rolls Royce on his birthday?


Mumbai: Actor Hrithik Roshan, who believes one should enjoy the "material as well as spiritual" sides of life, is said to have gifted himself a Rolls Royce on his 42nd birthday.

Asked about owning a Rolls Royce, Hrithik, who celebrated his birthday on Sunday, said: "In life, one should enjoy both sides, material as well as spiritual equally. That is the true balance one should try and maintain."
How does he maintain the balance?
"Some think that material is not important, but that is not true. One should party, go to gym, spend good time with friends and enjoy. I do all this," he said.
The 'Krrish' also said since this birthday started on a "very happy note, so this year will be full of happy things. I am feeling very happy and enthusiastic. So something very special will happen this year."

Hrithik also spoke about how he has changed over the years.

"I was very shy as a kid, but as now this transition from being shy and introvert to kind of spreading joy and love... is a good sign of growth. I have done well," said the father of two boys.

Hrithik Roshan during his 42nd birthday celebrations at his residence at Mumbai on Sunday.

Talk of birthday gifts and this one could be the most expensive EVER. Reports suggest that Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan, who turned 42 on Sunday, has gifted himself a Rolls Royce.
According to Mumbai Mirror, Hrithik took his sons, Hrehaan and Hridhaan, for a joy ride in the swanky car on the weekend. Hindustan Times could not independently verify the report.

Speaking to reporters after his much-talked about birthday bash in Mumbai, attended by some of Bollywood’s big names, Hrithik said his upcoming period drama Mohenjo Daaro has taken the entire year which has made him reconsider doing more than one movie. “Mohenjo Daaro has taken the entire year. Again, it forces me to re-decide that this year I am going to do more than one film. I’ve planned it that way that this year I am going to do more than one film, let’s see,” Hrithik said.

Hrithik Roshan shows off his birthday cake at his residence in Mumbai on January 10, 2016. (AFP)

The Bang Bang star said he feels very “special” on his birthday and thanked his fans for all the love. “I had a party with friends last night...I feel very special, very blessed that I am living such a fantastic birthday. Thank you to all my fans and friends, thank you so much,” the actor said.
Hrithik said he has come a long way from being a “shy, introvert” child to an outgoing person. “Earlier, I was very shy, so it’s a very good sign of being from shy and introverted to the kind of what I feel now... To spread love. I think I’ve done well,” the actor said.

Hrithik Roshan cuts a cake during his 42nd birthday celebrations at his residence in Mumbai on January 10, 2016. (AFP)

The Dhoom star is very enthusiastic about year 2016 being a “special” for him. “I’ve started this year on a very happy note, it’s going to be full of happy things. I am very enthusiastic that something special will happen for sure,” he said. Hrithik also said that love is “all around” him and he feels it “everywhere” he goes. 

Source : HT & IBN
Hrithik Roshan gifts himself a Rolls Royce for birthday? Hrithik Roshan gifts himself a Rolls Royce for birthday? Reviewed by Unknown on 22:46:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.